The cold never bothered you anyway
In case the early-onset winter has you combating a some selective amnesia, let us refresh your memory of a few pop culture and tech events that took place in 2014:
- Disney's "Frozen" took over our lives. (Yeah, we know. Just let it go.)
- The man who coined the term "virtual reality" played a khene onstage at the MIMA Summit. (And people were tweeting amazing things.)
- How I Met Your Mother finally ended, with a "meh." (Talk about long story long.)
- This kid had his live television debut. (It was apparently awesome.)
- Edward Snowden and Julian Assange appeared as giant talking heads at SXSW. (Like the Great and Terrible Oz. But more great than terrible, in this case.)
- Outkast reunited, performing together for the first time in 10 years. (What's cooler than being cool?)
- Greg Swan 3D printed his head.
(There were also a few weird things we couldn't classify as "awesome" or "horrifying" or anywhere in between—including the Kimye nuptials and that bizarre Michael Jackson hologram at the Billboard Music Awards.)
But don't worry, let MIMA help you round out your strange and wonderful year with some festive feasting of Chowgirls catering delights, complimentary beverages of choice, valet parking, entertainment, and networking with hundreds of your closest friends.
We can't wait to celebrate 2014 with you!
Complimentary valet parking will be provided. Special thanks to the Creative Circle for their sponsorship of the valet parking.
Map & Directions
Click here for a map and directions to Aria. Parking is available at the lot across the street and in addition to street parking throughout the neighborhood. View parking map.
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Members = FREE
Student Members = FREE
Non-members = FREE
Members = $10
Student Members = $10
Non-members = $10
Pre-registration closes on Monday, December 15 at midnight, at which point walk-in registration fees will apply for members, student members and nonmembers.
Cancellations received by the office at least two business days prior to the event are eligible for a refund of the registration fee. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received fewer than two business days prior to the event. No-shows will be billed for any unpaid registration fees.
If you have registered, are unable to attend, and would like to give your co-worker your "ticket," please note that a pre-registered member to non-registered member switch-out is free. Switch-outs from members to non-members will execute an invoice to the attendee for payment after the event.